Friday 2 October 2015

Understanding One-Point Perspective and Evolving

This task was an interesting one because I have never drawn one point perspective but over time as I watched a few tutorials on how to do one-point perspective I learnt the basic principles and applied it to one of my own design of a City Town Center!

Practice Drawing a Room in One-Point Perspective:






2nd Drawing of an Urban Motorway Underpass:




Final Design:




Overall, I really liked my finished design because it challenges all the aspects of the one point perspective by adding more perspective points to create interesting angles to this environment. I really like the middle house and the cross roads because It really represents what a city town looks like in real life. I also feel the colour combinations are eye catching and bold which makes it good environment art.










No comments:

Post a Comment